http://qrudestudio.com/tag/photography-live-dubai/ Ten Main Symptoms of Weak and Unhealthy Nails
1. Unhealthy pale, yellow, grey, blue, black or dark color.
2. Dryness on the nail plate and nail bed.
3. Lack of luster and natural shine.
4. Nails curl around the finger tip.
5. Vertical and horizontal ridges on the nail plate.
6. Sunken nails.
7. White strips across the nails.
8. Very thick or thin nails.
9. Nails break, split, or chip easily.
10. Fungal infection in the cuticle, at the nail bed and under the nail plate.
go here Five Main Causes of Weak and Unhealthy Nails
1. http://randallowensdesign.com/portfolio/prescott-gallery-logo/ Hormone Fluctuation: Estrogen plays a key role in body water regulation and water retention. When a woman’s body contains higher levels of estrogen, her overall body water levels will be higher as well, and correspondingly, when her estrogen levels are lower, this can lead to dehydration which manifests itself in signs such as dry, cracked, brittle nails.
2. Nutrient Deficiency: Iron, folic acid, protein, Vitamin C and Vitamin B12 deficiencies.
3. Malfunction: Liver, kidney and heart diseases.
4. Lack of Hygiene: Improper care and negligence can lead
to fungal infections and unhealthy nails.
5. Side Effects of Medicines and Stress: These can also lead
to weak nails.
Ten Natural Cures for Improving Nails
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
: Soak the feet and hands in vinegar for nail fungus. Take 50/50 solution of vinegar and water and soak the affected nails twice a day for fifteen minutes. Alternately, you may soak a cotton ball in the mixture and put it on your nails for two to five minutes.
2. Tea Tree Oil
: Coat the nails, both above and below, with 100% essential tea tree oil once a day after completely drying them. Continue the treatment until the thick yellow flaky toenails are replaced by new clear ones.
3. Lime: Squeeze half a lime in hot water and soak the hands and feet in limewater for ten to fifteen minutes. This is excellent as an anti-inflammatory and the safest bleaching solution for the discoloration in nails.
4. Sesame Oil/Olive Oil: Massage the nail root with warm sesame oil or olive oil. It will strengthen, moisturize and lubricate the nails and give them a healthy shine. The best time is before going to bed. Massaging also helps to increase blood circulation at the nail matrix, which helps in oxygen absorption.
5. Natural Cream for Nails: Blend a teaspoon each of avocado pulp, egg yolk, honey and a pinch of salt into a smooth consistency. A small quantity of this cream can be massaged into the cuticles and surrounding skin. Wash off after half an hour.
6. Moisturizer: Before going to sleep apply a few drops of olive oil to your hands and fingers. This simple remedy will add shine to the nails and help them grow faster. Smear Petroleum Jelly on the nail bed, cuticles and plate to strengthen the nails as an alternate moisturizing treatment.
7.Hygiene: Make sure that you clean the region under the nail bed on a regular basis and trim and shape the nails regularly. It is also important to use good quality nail colors as low quality ones can be harsh to the nail tone, color and surface. Do not use your fingernails as tools.
8. Artificial Nails: Avoid artificial nails. The artificial glue not only damages the nail bed and natural smoothness, but also increases the chances of a fungal infection.
9. Food for Nails: Foods rich in Vitamin B12 and folic acid such as soya, nuts, dried beans, lentils, potato, spinach, beetroot, broccoli, cabbage, banana, oranges, peaches, egg yolk and whole grain breads can help in keeping nails healthy. Adequate intake of water and juice help in checking the hydration level of the nails. Regular intake of carrot juice helps in balancing the calcium and phosphorus content in the nails.
10. Yoga: Stress is one of the biggest factors disturbing the rhythm of the five elements of the body. A few meditative minutes on the breath everyday can make a huge difference to bring back this balance. It sounds like an indirect approach but it is the real and deepest approach to communicate with the body and connect with it to heal imbalances. A regular practice of Akash mudra (for balancing ether element), Varun mudra (for balancing water element), and Prithvi mudra (for balancing earth element), in the given sequence, for at least two minutes each during meditation will have a more direct influence on the health of the nails.