Vaastu Shastra says that if the structure of your house is so designed that the positive forces override the negative forces, then there is a beneficial release of bio-energy which helps you and your family members to live a happy and healthy life. A positive cosmic field prevails in a Vaastu influenced house, where the atmosphere is congenial for a smooth and happy life.
The fundamental premise of Vaastu rests on the assumption that the earth is a living organism, out of which other living creatures and organic forms emerge, and so every particle on earth and space possesses “live energy.” According to Vaastu Shastra, five elements – Earth, Fire, Water, Air or atmosphere, and Sky or space – govern the principles of creation and growth. These forces act for or against each other to create harmony or destruction. It also says that everything on earth – in some form or other – is influenced by the nine planets, and each of these planets guards a direction. So our dwellings are under the influence of the five elements and the nine planets.
Vaastu Shastra says that if the structure of your house is so designed that the positive forces override the negative forces, then there is a beneficial release of bio-energy which helps you and your family members to live a happy and healthy life. A positive cosmic field prevails in a Vaastu-influenced house, where the atmosphere is congenial for a smooth and happy life. Contrary to this, if the same structure is built in such a manner that the negative forces override the positive, the resulting field makes your actions, efforts and thoughts negative.
Vaastu Shastra needs to be implemented preferably at the initial stage when you are deciding to purchase land for constructing your office or house. If you have already constructed the house, or are living in it, here are a few effective Vaastu tips that you can easily implement in your daily life.
Ten Tips for Easy Implementation
1. One of the most important things to remember is to not hoard withered flowers, waste paper, stale food, or any other waste materials, useless things, torn clothes, empty tins and jars. All these waste and stale things are believed to prevent Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth, from entering the house. Take care that your office and house have enough air and sunlight coming in for better cash liquidity.
2. Ensure that the taps in your bathroom and kitchen do not drip. Constant dripping produces negative energy. Dripping taps signify leaking wealth.
3. A clear desk encourages clear thinking. It also helps boost monetary energy and creativity. The desk should be used to house the basic needs i.e. computer, phone and current paperwork. All those who are missing the Number 4 in their birth numbers (date/month/year) normally find it difficult to keep their desk and life well-arranged. Keeping a green plant, or using a green pyramid in the Southeast side will be extremely useful.
4. Make sure all the clocks in your house are in working order. If not, get them activated or give them away. Clocks which do not work bring your finances to a standstill. Slow clocks signify that you are always behind schedule. East is the best wall to have clocks for ensuring growth in family and finances, especially for those who are missing the Number 3 in their birth details.
5. Keep your bedroom windows open daily for a while to allow fresh energy to come in. Keep your windows neat and clean because dirty glass adds to the confusion and indecision in life.
6. The bed should always be sufficiently above the ground to facilitate free flow of energy in the bedroom, since the restriction in the flow of energy may curtail the opportunities for growth. Always sit or sleep with a firm wall behind the head/back. This position will give you more strength as glass, windows and doors behind the head lead to instability in life. In such cases, putting a mountain picture without water on the Southwest/South/West walls would be highly beneficial provided you are not facing these directions.
7. Sweeping the floor should be done towards the inside of the house. Never direct your cleaning actions towards the main door. This will cause drainage of funds. Rubbish bins should have covers. Avoid garbage cans which are perforated on the sides. Cleaning floors occasionally with salt water helps in preserving positive energy to a great extent.
8. There should be no shoes or other footwear lying scattered around the main door of the house. Allow the space at the main door to be free and clear. The energy that rides with the wind will be contaminated with the dirt and smell of shoes/slippers while entering your house.
9. The safe/vault for keeping money and valuables in the house or workplace should be in the Southwest corner of the building. In your personal room, you may keep it in the Southwest, South, or West zones in order of priority.
10. Never leave dirty dishes in the sink, especially at night. Wash them as soon as you can, since a delay shows a sense of incompleteness and causes disorganization in your health and finances. Dirty utensils should not be kept in the bedroom as they can inhibit sound sleep.
A Vaastu-friendly living space is one which offers plenty of light, air and space for movement. If implemented correctly and accurately, Vaastu tips can turn around your life for the better in all aspects such as love, health, career, finance and relationships. Simple measures can help you reap huge benefits from creating a balanced environment around your living and work space. Think well, and choose the right guidance of Vaastu Shastra to enhance the positive factors in your life while successfully avoiding the ill effects of negative energies.