AuthorHouse (January 2023), Paperback, Non-fiction
From the author of the hugely successful Healing Powers series comes Soulmates with Paws: A Collection of Tales & Tails!
The book is helping people understand the incredible power of pets and their people. This time Cal Orey gets out of the kitchen and takes you into the wild and unknown territory. Discover her timeless and treasured published magazine stories of adventure and animals with the first installment of Orey’s noteworthy Soulmates series. It’s an adventure and animals non-fiction novel meshed with heartwarming human-animal bond stories and exciting essays.
CUDDLE UP TO THE WARM HEARTED HUMAN-ANIMAL BOND! This one-of-a-kind book includes recognized pet-lovers, such as Betty White, Doris Day, John Steinbeck, Zane Grey and Charles Schulz to memorable pets and their people! Each story and event shows the virtues of soulmates with paws.
• The global pandemic and lockdowns of 2020 have resulted in an upsurge of animal adoptions… people were seeking emotional support and affection that a companion animal can bring.
• Did you know that whether it’s ESP, superior senses, feline intuition, or a change in routine, your pet may sense danger, and give you a warning to keep you out of harm’s way?
• Homeless pets and their people are a timeless phenomenon. How do dogs and cats help humanity facing the worst of times?
• Homeward Bound: How exactly do wayward dogs and cats travel thousands of miles and find their way back home?
Praise for Pet Power
• Cal Orey combines well-researched expertise, dynamic humor, and honors the angelic nature of animals by showing their power to heal hearts and minds with unconditional love. — Allen and Linda Anderson, co-founders of Angel Animals Network
• Cal Orey describes her own experiences in a heartwarming manner. Soulmates with Paws is a must-read for all animal lovers. — Stanley Coren, Ph.D., author of The Intelligence of Dogs
Soulmates with Paws: A Collection of Tales & Tails – Pacific Book Review Online Book Review
• Publisher: AuthorHouse (January 2023)
• Language: English
• Paperback: 238 pages
• ISBN-10: 1665578483
• ISBN-13: 978-1665578486
• Item Weight: 12.5 ounces
• Dimensions: 6 x 0.54 x 9 inches
Cal Orey, M.A. is an accomplished author and journalist specializing in topics such as health, science, pets, and relationships. Her hugely successful Healing Powers book series include: The Healing Powers of Honey, The Healing Powers of Chocolate, The Healing Powers of Coffee, The Healing Powers of Vinegar, and Herbs & Spices: Timeless Treasures. She lives in Northern California. www.calorey.com.